If you think young, looking skin is just about skin care products and makeup, then it's time to get the facts straight.
More than the beauty products you apply, your skin's general health is greatly influenced by what you feed it. As a matter of fact, the amount of water you drink and even the types of food you consume every day can say a lot about you and your skin.
In case you've been munching on unhealthy foods lately, there's a good chance for your skin to suffer neglect. To avoid the frustrations that come with fine lines, age spots, and blemishes, here are some of the best ways you can eat your way to young, looking skin:
- Pick out colorful fruits and vegetables and serve a minimum of five portions each day.
- Avoid consuming too much saturated fats, like dairy products and meat.
- Choose foods that have low glycemic indexes, such as apple, avocado and celery.
- Stay away from crash diets.
- Try adding herbs and spices, like turmeric, to pack in extra nourishment to your skin.
In case you want to know more about how you can achieve the young-looking skin you've always wanted, here are some of the most powerful skin vitamins that can change your life.
Share this Infographic On Your Site