The Thank Your Skin Scholarship
ThankYourSkin.com dedicates to provide its readers with easy-to-do skin care advices and tips that will help them get rid of their skin care issues.
We believe in natural beauty as much as we value bringing confidence to our readers.
Aspiring to spread awareness, we are opening our annual ThankYourSkin scholarship program to creative minds who share the same passion with us.
If you think you have what it takes to get the program, we highly encourage you to give it a try. Who knows? It might be for you, after all.
How Can You Qualify?
- We welcome students from universities and colleges. If you are below 18 years old, or if you’re still in high school, make sure to get the consent of your parents or legal guardians first before joining.
- Having a strong passion for natural skin care is a major plus factor as we will be choosing a scholar who believes in the same vision and values as ThankYourSkin.
How Does It Work?
We want you to write a story that’s 500 to 1000 words long about natural skin care. But we don’t want just about any story.
Your essay should emphasize the power of natural skin care and should be valuable enough to help other people.
Keep in mind that we’re also looking for personality, so make sure to take out general advices and cliches.
Other criteria in assessing your entry:
Once you’re done with your essay, you can send it to email@example.com on or before November 30, 2016.
When submitting, please don’t forget to include these details:
- Complete name with address and phone number
- Name of your school
- Any proof of being a student
So, What’s In It For You?
Good thing you asked!
We will pick a winner by December 15, 2016. If you’re the lucky one, a $1,000 check will be sent directly to your college by December 20, 2016.
And that’s not all. You’ll even get the chance to be one of our paid contributors. Now, how cool is that?
Remember, deadline of entry is on November 30, 2016.
We run our scholarship program every year
Terms And Conditions
- ThankYourSkin reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- Submitted entries are expected, and should be, duly accomplished by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
The winner of The Thank Your Skin Scholarship 2016
Hi! My name’s Mary J. Stiver. I’m a 20-year old college student from Atlanta, Georgia. I love spending time outdoors and meeting new people. I frequently take part in... See more
- Total Number of Submitted Articles: 125
The next scholarship program will start soon.